Very poor customer service!!Was told I would be approved for a refi on a Friday and to cancel my auto draft on my current mortgage.

The following Wednesday was told by David Fann the rescore on my credit report showed $2000 more than the previous score and he would try a different route and would call me that day. By Thursday night still no contact from David Fann!

Why tell a customer to cancel their auto draft on current mortgage and then bail!!Frustrated!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Supreme Lending. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Supreme Lending.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Supreme Lending to other companies on our site.

Comments

Supreme_Lending
Dallas, Texas, United States #1226837
Supreme Lending Verified Representative

We're very sorry to hear that and can understand your frustration. Do you mind emailing Marketing@SupremeLending.com with your name, phone number, and the best time to reach you so we can look into resolving this situation for you?