Folks, These people are dishonest, amatoros, and crooks. We were pre-quailed quickly, but after that the final approval was extremely pilanfull.

They reaptedly asked for a new list of items, and soon the need list was a totally a moving target. It got to a point that it totally nerve breaking. I also noticed that the both the processor and supervisor are not reviewing the submitting material at all. Finally, a few HOURS before closing, they claimed my credit score has dropped and they have to move my closing date and raise the mortgage rate, which I found out was false.

They ask so many questions about your banks and income that proved to me you are much better off to go with your bank.

They are totally irresponsible and dishonest. Unhappy Borrower

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Supreme Lending. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Supreme Lending.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Supreme Lending to other companies on our site.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1232381

The documentation requirements for loans are the same no matter where you go. Meaning you would have dealt with the exact same amount of documentation requests with your bank as well.

The only questions that are usually asked about your bank are the bank name, address, your account numbers, and your balances. They also will require 2 months worth of bank statements. This covers any account that holds assets used for the transaction. Even if you went through the bank where you keep your funds, you would have to provide the same information.

This seems like more of a set of bad expectations than anything. If you find this to be too much I suggest you write your congressmen to tell them to quit over-regulating and making things a pain.

Supreme_Lending
Dallas, Texas, United States #1222964
Supreme Lending Verified Representative

We would still love the opportunity to better look into this situation but have not yet heard from you directly. Please email Marketing@SupremeLending.com with your name and phone number at your earliest convenience.

Supreme_Lending
#1221904
Supreme Lending Verified Representative

We're very sorry to hear this. That's certainly not experience we want for our customers. Do you mind sending an email to Marketing@SupremeLending.com with your name, the best phone number and time to reach you so we can better look into this?