Interest Rate

Please be aware of Eric Armendariz (Dallas), he will unethically pull your credit without your permission and mislead you in approving you for grant money but wont inform you of the details !

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of supreme lending customer care from Supreme Lending. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Supreme Lending to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Supreme Lending for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Supreme Lending?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1337564

I did pull credit ( and I do recall client ) but I do always notify clients that we look at credit; that is the first I do .( we look at credit, 2 years work history and down payment )

Please see my Zillow Reviews.

I do apologize if there was a misunderstanding and if I didn't go into details sufficiently.

Eric Armendariz 214-964-9636

Please see my Zillow Reviews.

Eric Armendariz 214-964-9636