Interest Rate

I did my first transaction with Supreme Lending, Smyrna about 7 months back. The first transaction they gave the apprasial company was given a sales price which was not the price on the final contract.

The sales price on the appraisal was incorrect. We had to go in with an increase, thus a new contract. The appraisal came back in at the original contact price. I asked the "Loan Officer, Team Leader" what happened and the said "The appraiser picked his own number".

I researched it and found this to be a total dis-honest statement. I went to another lender and all was good. I decided to give this same "Loan Officer/Team Leader" a second chance. I liked the guy.

I gave him two more transactions, the only transactions I had a the time. They messed up on the Apprasial on the First one, the same client the approved, 2 weeks later said the did not qualify because of income, sending email. They lost the clients income statement and verification. We finally got that figured out, then they screwed up the appraisal in the end.

This deal was lost. Not only did I loose the transaction, I lost a client and any referral that could have been. To the second, Two days before close I ask the "Loan Officer/Team Leader" are we good to go. He assures me all is good, all has been verified and all is in.

The day before close I get a call from the Client, frantic, "They said our income does not qualify". They have over $100,000.00 in income and their debt to income ratio is spot on. Qualifying i is day one business. They gave us a "Pre-Approval" letter.

None the less, this did not close either.

Two Deals, two lost customers, and many lost referrals. Supreme Lending is bad for any realtors business..

This reviewer shared experience about "total bad quality, customer service, was not as described, made me loose business, cost my clients $$$" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Supreme Lending. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Supreme Lending.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Supreme Lending to other companies on our site.

Comments

Supreme_Lending
Dallas, Texas, United States #1222967
Supreme Lending Verified Representative

We would really like to look into your situation but haven't heard back from you directly at this time. If you don't mind, please email Marketing@SupremeLending.com with your name and phone number at your earliest convenience.

Supreme_Lending
Dallas, Texas, United States #1221930
Supreme Lending Verified Representative

We're very sorry to hear this. We deeply value our customer and real estate partner relationships so this certainly isn't the experience we want for anyone.

Do you mind sending your name, the loan officer's name, and your phone number to Marketing@SupremeLending.com so that we can better look into this situation?