Resolved

I met Scott Sheldon through friend of my wife, we wanted to refinance our current loan and withdraw some cash out.First visit with Scott, he told us that our house would probably worth more than what Zillow estimate which he stated it worth $750000 and assume himself to figure our loan structure.

Then giving me option of paying higher interest rate of 4.6% which will be no point and closing cost as low as $1000. And asking us to pay for an appraisal which cost me $535. When appraisal came back my house worth $665000, he then tell me due to my appraisal I would get $20000 less cash out and my fees will be little more then $3000. Then a week later he told me to sign the disclosures, my total fees came out to $13638, when I called him, he stated that one point showing will go away if I agree to pay 4.75% and he will correct and resend me another one.

When I received the revised disclosures, the only thing he had change is from one point to half point, my fees from $13638 to $9383. So far, with this refi, he has change his words on me three times. His integrity for his customer is unheard of, I've called and spoke to him, he stated that he's doing me a favor and the fees would not change so I either accepted or not.

What kind of customer service is that?I would not recommend anyone to do business with this guy.

user15344322 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Supreme Lending. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Supreme Lending to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lie to customer and bad customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Supreme Lending and supreme lending loan refinance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments