1.1
Interest Rate

We were in the refinancing process from Aug 1 - Oct 20, 2016.Worst experience.

We would never refer Conrad Walker-Walnut Creek:Never took accountability for submitting documents incorrectly, late and did not communicate with us or ever apologized. Communication was a nightmare. The Underwriter provided us an approval for a closing document then decided to inform us(clients) that she missed some information required to provide a final approval. UW is very unorganized.

Supreme Lending is very unorganized. This whole process was a nightmare.

Only thank you to Carlos Rivera/Ana Horn/Rammil Quizon.Never received approval and Credit Technologies-Credit Agency they use provided inaccurate information rather than obtaining confirmed #s re:DTI

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $12100. mbarredo is overall dissatisfied with Supreme Lending. The most disappointing about supreme lending mortgage refinance at Supreme Lending was non-communicative, time frame and time management Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Supreme Lending.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Supreme Lending to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Supreme Lending?

Comments

San Leandro, California, United States #1238813

Conrad Walker worked at Stonegate Mortgage in February 2015.It was too late when I found out that he gave me a phony pre-approval letter.

When I confronted him, he said that he did a favor to my real estate agent. When I asked what he means by "did a favor", he started raising his voice and hanged up on me. I tried to call him so many times but he wouldn't answer his phone.

Now he is working at Summit Funding as a loan agent?I need to write Summit Funding and let them know what he did at Stonegate Mortgage.

Supreme_Lending
Dallas, Texas, United States #1234796
Supreme Lending Verified Representative

Good morning, we would still like to look into this situation for you but we do need some additional information. If you don't mind, please email your name, phone number and a good time to reach you to Marketing@SupremeLending.com.