2.1K views

NICK PATTON OF SUPREME LENDING IS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL MAN THAT I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH AS A CONSUMER.WHAT MAN IN THEIR RIGHT MIND, WORKING FOR A BUSINESS, WOULD YELL AND TALK CRAZY TO THE CLIENT?

THIS MAN HAD ME DO A FULL RUN AROUND, THAT IS, GETTING CREDIT CARDS PAID, DOCUMENTS THAT NEEDED TO BE SENT TO HIM ETC. I DID WHAT I NEEDED TO DO ON MY END, BUT HE SUCKED SO BAD AS TO DOING HIS JOB! THEN WHEN I WASNT CLEAR WITH WHAT HE WANTED OR FELT THAT HE WAS BEING DISRESPECTFUL, HE DIDN'T HAVE AN ANSWER FOR ANY OF MY QUESTIONS AND AFTER I TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD TAKE MY SERVICES ELSE WHERE, HE DIDN'T CARE. IF YOUR IN A BUSINESS, AND IF YOU ARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY, YOU WILL NOT LET YOUR CLIENT GET UPSET OR LOSE A CLIENT DUE TO YOUR ACTIONS!!!

HE NEVER ANSWERED HIS PHONE WHEN I CALLED, MY REALTOR HAD TO CALL HIM OR PAGE HIM IN ORDER FOR ME TO GET ANY RESPONSE BACK.HE IS A HORRIBLE PERSON; A ***!!!!AS FOR SUPREME LENDING, COMPLETE RIP OFF!!!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Supreme Lending?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1268783

Now that they have companies to clean up your reputation online you can count those rave reviews as a joke. When someone give bad customer service instead of trying to defend themselves they should retrain themselves to value the customer. Good customer service is a lost art!

Nicks an ***. I watched him post all the replies defending himself in his backyard while he was smoking 'California killer' and downing pain pills.

Dallas, Texas, United States #859747

Rip off? Why do you say they are a rip off?

Carrollton, Texas, United States #770116

I hate this company. One of the worst on customer follow through. Wouldn't recommend Supreme Lending to my friends or family.

I agree 100%!Supreme Lending needs to do a massive lay off and hire qualified employees.

I tried to do business with them once and got the worst customer service from a Damon Rowe. I realize the refi process takes time but come on I felt like was having to chase him to give him my info. Who does that? Then when I would call him he NEVER answered his phone.

I had better luck calling the main number!They lost a customer and I hope they realize they've got unprofessional and unqualified people working for them before it's too late!

Plano, Texas, United States #683620

I have had the pleasure of doing business with Nick and can tell you that he is a true professional who has always conducted himself with the utmost integrity.The fact that someone would go to such lengths in an attempt to tarnish his reputation is mind boggling especially when you take into consideration the overwhelming majority of positive statements on this page.

Don't believe a word of this bitter, spiteful person's rage rambling.I would do business again with Nick in a heartbeat and will continue to refer him to friends and family.

Dallas, Texas, United States #650224

I have always found Nick tob honest and trustworty,a cinsumate professional.

Austin, Texas, United States #648554

I've seen Nick's work and I can't even believe this defamatory belligerence posted here...This is obviously half of the story...

Sounds like this is a case of bad credit and the individual above had nowhere to direct her anger.

It is sad that someone would go so far as to ruin another's reputation just because they can't qualify for a loan because of their own poor decisions.

It sounds like Nick did everything in his control and the poster didn't listen.

Just look at the rest of the comments above...not a single comment is in congruence with this outrageous post.

Portland, Oregon, United States #648417

I recently dealt with Nick and his team and would gladly do it again.They helped my wife and I navigate through our journey into being first time homeowners and helped ease our stress with their knowledge and great customer service.

They do not deserve to be mentioned in such a disrespectful manner and to be done so anonymously shows that this defamatory gripe should garner no credibility with any future prospective clients.

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #647917

Well...The title has the initials right.

B.S. I have used Nick for my mortgage and I have referred all of my co-workers and friends to him. If you are wanting to get a home, he's the man for the job. He helped my wife and I in every aspect of the journey.

Awhile back my neighbors house burnt down and caught ours on fire. Nick, being the "amazing" person that he is, took time out of his personal life to help us figure out what we needed to do with our insurance. He even went so far as to help lead us in the right direction so we could get our property taxes lowered. None of this was his job!

He did these things out of the kindness of his heart, and because he's probably the best business man alive.

I've never experienced follow up service/care like I've received from Nick Patton.This complaint should be taken down.