I was recommended to call a guy by the name of Art Hahn and it was the worse experience I've had involving a loan officer.To some it all up without going to extreme detail, this guy is sorry as ***.

I got my loan secured during the two days I was waiting for this guy to confirm he had received the documents requested that I sent to him and on top of that this same company pulled my credit twice.Don't waste your time unless you want your credit score to decrease by forty points or you are really not in a hurry to purchase a home

Review about: Supreme Lending Home Loan.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Supreme Lending?

Comments

Supreme_Lending
Dallas, Texas, United States #1276614
Supreme Lending Verified Representative

Good morning,

Our team has been able to look into this situation. For privacy reasons we are unable to comment on this further in a public forum, but you will be receiving communication from us shortly.

Supreme_Lending
Dallas, Texas, United States #1276135
Supreme Lending Verified Representative

We are very sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience. We would like to look into this situation more, but we will need some additional information to do so. If you don't mind, please email your name, phone number, and the best time to reach you to Marketing@SupremeLending.com.